YinYuTang 荫余堂 @ PEM
The door, is called 仪门头 part of door and part of ceremonial decoration.
This Chinese house was built in 1800-25 in the city of Huangshan 黄山市, Anhui province. After eight generations, the house stood empty. The owners and the government agreed to sell it to Peabody Essex Museum. The museum reassembled the house piece by piece and opened to public in 2003.
The wooden bucket (first), is likely to be a foot warmer.